TransScript® II All-in-One First-Strand cDNA Synthesis SuperMix for PCR provides all the necessary components for cDNA synthesis from total RNA or mRNA. The SuperMix is provided at 5× concentration and used at 1× concentration by adding RNA and H2O. The resulting cDNA is suitable for regular PCR, not for qPCR.
• One-tube format for simple and fast setup and reduced pipetting variability.
• The optimal ratio of oligo(dT)20 primer to random primer(N9) for PCR ready cDNA.
• PCR ready cDNA in 30 minutes (unsuitable for qPCR).
• cDNA up to 15 kb.
• cDNA library construction, 3’ and 5’ RACE
• Multiple copy and low copy gene detection
• GC-rich or complex secondary structure RNA template
To be closed automatically in X seconds
View my favorites