The kit provides all the necessary components for cDNA synthesis from total RNA or mRNA. It is provided at 5× concentration and used at 1× concentration by adding gDNA remover, RNA and H2O. Simultaneous genomic DNA removal and cDNA synthesis are performed. After cDNA synthesis, gDNA remover and reverse transcriptase are inactivated by heating at 85℃ for 5 seconds. The resulting cDNA is suitable for qPCR, not for regular PCR.
• Simultaneous genomic DNA removal and cDNA synthesis.
• The optimal ratio of Oligo(dT)20 Primer to random primer(N9) for qPCR ready cDNA.
• qPCR ready cDNA in 15 minutes.
• cDNA up to 250 bp.
• Multiple copy and low copy gene detection
• GC-rich or complex secondary structure RNA template
To be closed automatically in X seconds
View my favorites